Hi from a WP convert

IrRevd

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum but have been reading WPCentral for a couple of months now whilst I weighed up ditching my SIII mini for a Windows Phone.

Anyhow I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Robert and I'm a 27 yo trainee Minister. I got my first android years ago with the release of the Wildfire before upgrading to the Desire S which I later traded for an iPhone 3GS. The iPhone was okay but just didn't do it for me and I returned to android with a Galaxy Ace and then most recently the SIII mini.

I recently got a new PC and laptop both of which run Windows 8 which Im growing to love but as an Office 2013 user I've become emersed in the Windows / SkyDrive ecosystem.

Having decided to make the switch with a budget Lumia 520 Im so far impressed. lack of some apps frustrating but Outlook/Office/SkyDrive integration and kids space is proving to be worth every penny. Only time will tell whether I miss the android apps and flexibility but in the meantime here goes a leap into the unknown.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Revd, great to see you around WPCentral. Don't forget to check out the 520 forums and if you get stuck or want to find out something new don't be afraid to ask questions!

IrRevd

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks I certainly will check out the 520 page . The 520 has to be the best value phone I've ever seen. If Nokia keep this up the WP takeup should surely improve.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon