Beta Test Manager - Looking forward to working with some of you

BetaPrez

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello WP Users,

I am the owner of Real World Beta currently working for a large consumer electronic
MFG. WP is a fairly new entry in our Beta Program and as such I will be reaching out
to volunteers via this forum

Nice to meet you in advance

-Ed

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to the WPCentral forum. If you don't mind me asking.... How can we help you? What are your plans for my forum? You say you will be looking for volunteers? I would like some more information about your intentions please.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello WP Users,

I am the owner of Real World Beta currently working for a large consumer electronic
MFG. WP is a fairly new entry in our Beta Program and as such I will be reaching out
to volunteers via this forum

Nice to meet you in advance

-Ed

Welcome to the forums.

Sent from my XT1056 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

BetaPrez

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello Dave,

My apologies for the delay in responding. I should have learned this lesson from before when I previously sought testers in a Motorcycle forum. That lesson being that I need to pop back in at least daily. To answer your questions, I will be seeking WP/8 users who would be interested in testing out a new App from my employer. At the moment I am reluctant to say who this is, but I suspect it will probably come out sooner or later.

There is no cost to participate in the Beta and my employer has a very generous product compensation program.

A sample of the engagement would be:
1. I start a new forum asking for volunteers that would like to evaluate a new WP8 based app
2. Those interested will be directed to complete a brief SurveyMonkey based survey
3. Based on several factors (timeliness, quality of response, completeness), we will reach out to the candidate with a link to the company's Beta Test site
4. Testing material is provided to the candidate to evaluate the new App
5. At the conclusion, the testers are enrolled in the company's main beta test program which will include product evaluations.

It it my intention to be as open and honest about my engagement as well as provide as much info while not comprising the test pool.

Hope this helps.

- Ed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes