Hi I'm Clayton

MadMonkey119

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi

I'm a twenty year old game development student from New York. I study in Rochester at RIT and have wanted to make games since I was young and playing Warcraft 3 custom games or downloading and creating mods for Oblivion and Fallout.

I don't own a Windows Phone, I've been an android fan since my first smart phone and am still using Galaxy S3. I even released a game for Android called Unlimited Golf. Just a few days ago it launch on the Windows Phone store as well. I figured I should check the community out and get a bit involved. Hope to see people around!

Thanks,
Clayton

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome... We love to see new Devs.

Here are the Developer Rules: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

You need 10 quality posts to get linking privileges. Remember, one thread for each App is allowed. Kindly place it in App Spotlight: App Spotlight - Windows Central Forums

If you have a new App coming out and need Beta Testers, we can help... Developers Beta Testing - Windows Central Forums Just be sure to read the rules about Betas so you will fit in and find testers. This can be a great way to not only promote an upcoming App, but also get great feedback to polish it before release.

Also check out our Developer Program: http://forums.windowscentral.com/de...indowscentral-developer-program-new-post.html

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I study in Rochester at RIT and have wanted to make games since I was young and playing Warcraft 3 custom games or downloading and creating mods for Oblivion and Fallout.

In one sentence you listed three of my favorite games of all time. Nice! I haven't played Fallout 4 yet. Haven't quite found the time. But i'm a fan.

Welcome to the community! Looking forward to checking out more of your work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon