Hi

I'm a twenty year old game development student from New York. I study in Rochester at RIT and have wanted to make games since I was young and playing Warcraft 3 custom games or downloading and creating mods for Oblivion and Fallout.

I don't own a Windows Phone, I've been an android fan since my first smart phone and am still using Galaxy S3. I even released a game for Android called Unlimited Golf. Just a few days ago it launch on the Windows Phone store as well. I figured I should check the community out and get a bit involved. Hope to see people around!

Thanks,
    Clayton
    RumoredNow and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-18-2016 11:44 AM
    Hi and welcome to Windows Central.

Good luck with your studies and with your new games. 😄
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-18-2016 01:19 PM
    Welcome!

Just curious, how did you release a game for Windows phones with nothing to test it on? Just the emulator?
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-18-2016 01:22 PM
    Welcome.

And good luck with school and stuff. You will have great opportunity with the UWP .
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-18-2016 01:23 PM
    Welcome... We love to see new Devs.

Here are the Developer Rules: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

You need 10 quality posts to get linking privileges. Remember, one thread for each App is allowed. Kindly place it in App Spotlight: App Spotlight - Windows Central Forums

If you have a new App coming out and need Beta Testers, we can help... Developers Beta Testing - Windows Central Forums Just be sure to read the rules about Betas so you will fit in and find testers. This can be a great way to not only promote an upcoming App, but also get great feedback to polish it before release.

Also check out our Developer Program: http://forums.windowscentral.com/dev...-new-post.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-18-2016 02:10 PM
    Emulators, sending out XAP files, and hoping for the best to be honest haha
    05-18-2016 02:36 PM
    I study in Rochester at RIT and have wanted to make games since I was young and playing Warcraft 3 custom games or downloading and creating mods for Oblivion and Fallout.
    In one sentence you listed three of my favorite games of all time. Nice! I haven't played Fallout 4 yet. Haven't quite found the time. But i'm a fan.

Welcome to the community! Looking forward to checking out more of your work.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-22-2016 07:32 PM
    Welcome to WC forums!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-24-2016 11:06 AM