Pictures / Video taken with your 1020

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Anyone getting error uploading pictures, saying that limit of 490 kb was exceeded? :(

Thought I was the only person experiencing this.

I started a thread in the 'site news, feedback and help' section but it hasn't attracted any interest as yet.

The upload from computer function used to resize the images automatically but it seems something has been changed.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
defo infinity focus ;-) steady hand then try and crop after to get you closer ;-) also try to keep iso low and shutter speed longer for better quality so cropping gets you closer without showing up flaws ie noise etc , also find somewhere that doesn't have many street lights to pollute your image with show shutter speeds it will pick up all light so keep your surrounds dark ;-)

please post results ;-)

might be worth checking out some pro tips and then try to take what you can to the 1020 bearing in mind they probs have high zoom , lenses etc

Moon Photography – Getting Great Moon Pictures

Photographing the Moon

Moon Photography - A How To Guide

Binned all my efforts ;) The moon was huge and in a clear sky earlier when I was out walking with the dog but by the time I decided to grab my tripod and grip and head back out, it was a bit cloudy and the moon didn't seem as big. The end results were a little disappointing.

Next time, I'll try to seize the moment.

Stonnedd

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
This camera really needs VSCO CAM app.nokia should agree with them for Nokia exclusive release.Lumia 1020 deserves this kinda special treatment.

yajur

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Today got this flower from 1020

4.jpg

Exif

500px / Purple on Lumia 1020 by Yajur Adhithya

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member