flashing lumia 1020

Jor El

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
so the only versions for the att rom are 3045.1325, yet everyone else is 3049.1330? until those numbers sink up somewhere, we cant flash the phone. has anyone been able to so far? i have tried but the fuu error keeps popping up.

jlekssp

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
if we can flash our own country variant or maybe some variant which is not specific to AT&T, i suppose we can maybe get Data Sense or other local network features....I'm also interested in knowing if someone has flash it to remove the AT&T rom. Anyone? Using the NSU for retail?

Those selling unlock version in negri or Amazon are they also the same AT&T rom?

what is the reason why you want to flash it?

Jor El

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
what is the reason why you want to flash it?

So the version available for att is 3045.1325.0001, everyone else is 3049.1330. Until these numbers match up somehow, we can’t flash other roms. I have been trying to spoof ncs in order to force the flash, but either it fails validating the image, or it just does not work. Is there any head way into this? I am in the us, with an att 1020 on straight talk (unlocked), I am using the att compatible sim card, and I am trying to activate internet sharing. I know that this will work in an unbranded phone (lumia 620 works fine and allows the tethering), I have tried the Spanish keyboard trick, but it just is not working.

Anyone in the same boat?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon