Lumia 1320 Bugs and Defects

kuhio3

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I am having a weird problem. I have a NL 1320 and I can't seem to clear up some space in maps... Storage sence is telling me that I have 195.mgs of space I can clear in maps...but when I try to clear it...it still shows me the same amount of space...also I'd like to clear my space for messages...but I am not sure how to do that ...
I have my emails only syncing 5 days a week.. Where is all that space used come from... since I only have 8gb on board...i am trying to clear up as much space as possible but with a lot of apps being only allowed to install on the internal drive...what is there to do??

Last edited:

Sydnee Rocker

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm having problems with storage. I have a class 10 SD card installed. When I did the Developers Preview for 8.1 I started to encounter problems.

1) My phone would not install apps to completion, would stop and give error message.
2) Some photos and videos will not show up at all. Just a blank screen.
3) Apps that previously worked would close out immediately upon opening them.

It's the worse and I want to know if anyone has faced this problem with the phone or it is my SD card?

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
My girlfriends Lumia 1320 usually freeze or gets hanged at least 3times in a week pls guys help with any suggestion

Okay, wat did you already try?
Does it hang during a particular task ( or app )? Remove the app and reinstalled it.
Does it freezes up with the sd card installed? Move the apps to your phone and remove the card and try it again.
Does it happend without reason? Soft reset, stil happening? Hard reset

In most cases does a hard reset the trick ( dont forget to make a backup ).

Goosinurwife

Banned
Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
i got bugs an stuff to report

1 random times the phones pic looks like a water painting like those vincennt vango paintings
2 when i go to check stuff i have to enter the pin but there is no keyboard :( have to swipe down then up if that dont work i power off then on
3 if your microsoft account has a first n last name in the account the phone will give ur first n last name to every app an crap u add including emails u add thru the thingy to check emails even thos they are not microsft email addys i had to reset the phone an use a microsoft account with no real name this 1 is a real security an privacy problem

4 the phone wants to use wifi for everything but i shut off wifi cuz i dont like usin it cuz im payin for LTE but the phone cant check updates an says sorry cant check updates cuz no wifi wtf just use the LTE thats why im payin for it dumb phone

some of these bugs will disapoear doin a hard reset but they come back :(

this is the reason my next phone will probly be an android phone

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Going to android?
Then your list would probably longer than this one.
Not to mention the privacy you talked about.

Okay now back to the 1320.
The lockscreen.
Do you have used the lockscreenapp beta? Yes try the kiddycorner trick.
No. Bummer, do a hard reset if a soft reset didn't help.
About your account name, you should have known better. The accountadress ( name ) shows always up no matter witch application you use, it has nothing to do with privacy or with windowsphone.
So that's no bug, but common knowledge.
The use of wifi is standard in windowsphone, its to prevent overusing data limits.
But yes it was better if that was a option so that people could choose.

For the software glitches you can always try the nokia care suit to flash a new firmware ( because you told that a reset didn't work before ).

thrash994

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Anyone experienced a problem with the vibration?
The phone was charging and when I unplugged it I noticed the vibration was weak. Third day now the vibration is still weaker than it was normal. I did restart the phone, didn't help much.

Alex Abrokwah

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
i have been using my Lumia 1320 for a month now and yes love the experience it have gone off twice it came back on by it self, but its still good just can't wait to get the Denim update..

Captains

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
My power button stopped working yesterday. A bit of a pain as I like to put it into sleep mode for obvious reasons.
I recently installed GTA which will crash & turn the phone off occasionally which means I have to plug it into the charger to get it on again. My biggest concern is that now I can't do a soft reset or screen shot. I've had a good look at the mechanism & nothing seems to be broken so I'm at a loss as to what to do.

Captains

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Update.
I had a closer look and discovered that a little concaved disc at the switch which has a plastic piece with a little black dot on it had shifted and was not lined up properly. It's fiddly to get it in the exact place but I managed to fix it. 😉

sent from my Lumia 1320Win10 phone
using Tapatalk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon