otterbox like case for lumia 1520

ecr80

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I been looking but all I found was really ugly ones. Right now I'm really turn off by them so I will keep my Nokia Protective Cover or go Naked.

Edit: have the inicipio wireless charging case, but i kinda hate the way it feels.

Last edited:

mishlf

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I can't find any that have built in screen protector! I called otterbox today they said they currently aren't making one for the 1520

sonic1519

May 7, 2013
Visit site
i just bought the incipio charging case for the 1520 and must say it's a pretty good case. fits well covers
what needs to be covered. and doesn't make the phone seem any bigger fits well in the hand.
but price was a rip off. got it off amazon and they led you to believe it came with the duracell power mat. wrong!!!
have to order it separate.

ecr80

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
i just bought the incipio charging case for the 1520 and must say it's a pretty good case. fits well covers
what needs to be covered. and doesn't make the phone seem any bigger fits well in the hand.
but price was a rip off. got it off amazon and they led you to believe it came with the duracell power mat. wrong!!!
have to order it separate.

bought the inicipio case too.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I have this case, and it is a fantastic case, just the only problem is that it makes it hard to take your phone out of your pocket.

pci2k

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
You should email Trident. Their website http://www.tridentcase.com. They Just made a Cyclops case for the Icon/929. The case is very similar to the Otterbox. I emailed them about the Icon case and got a response the next day. Maybe they're making one for the 1520.

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I am generally speaking not a fan of the bigger and thicker cases for phones. However, with the 1520, the sharp corners were driving me nuts. As such, I opted for one of the fatter cases out there. It may not be as aesthetically pleasing as the phone while naked but it certainly will get the job done.

Rugged Hybrid Kickstand Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 | eBay

Cool. I got that case from Amazon.com.

Nice. Going to check that out. Looks like it has that tall lip for otter box type screen protection.

Glen Urbina

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I have the Incipio feather! I like it, but I love so much my 1520 that I got something with a little more protection!
Even put some foam inside the case! Here's mine!
DSC_0413.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes