Battery issues post update

Westoncreg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
So on Thursday I got the update for the AT&T 1520 and have noticed things are relatively more reliable (not as many app crashes although that never really happened much for me in the first place) but I'm noticing that my battery is not take much longer then before to charge, pre update I was going from dead to full in 2 1/2 to 3 hours tops, now I plug my phone in at night and for the past three days after I woke up 7-9 hours it wasn't until almost an hour later it was fully charged, I'm just wondering if anyone else is noticing this or not, I just soft reset the device for the first time since the update to see if that'll work or not, I'll update this if it does

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Are you using the AC adapter or a PC? I find PC charging to take forever and then some.

I think there needs to be a driver made to send more current down the USB cable.

Westoncreg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Its the wall nub from the box with an extended cable, I've only used that to charge the phone so its the same one I got a much better charge with

Westoncreg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Found out the problem, my case on the phone was slightly pushing out end of the micro USB, it was charging the whole time but now with the case of its really in there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon