I was just curious if anyone else has noticed this.

While last weeks firmware update improved the Touch/Swipe issue for me, it definitely did not fix it. However it seems like yesterday's Extra's+Info app update has taken it a step further, with only one moment for me today where it seemed to get it wrong.

Am I being hopeful or has Nokia done a 1-2 punch to try and fix the issue?

- Michael
    deekshithrao270 likes this.
    03-28-2014 03:36 PM
    Nope. Same issue for me, but less happened than before
    NoRomBasic likes this.
    03-28-2014 04:09 PM
    With the recent firmware update and touch sensitivity set to normal, I think my device has been fixed. I have had it set to normal for the past couple of days and have not registered any swipes as taps and no annoying double letters or numbers.
    NoRomBasic likes this.
    03-28-2014 05:54 PM
    With the recent firmware update and touch sensitivity set to normal, I think my device has been fixed. I have had it set to normal for the past couple of days and have not registered any swipes as taps and no annoying double letters or numbers.
    For me it's been 3 days now and I no longer think it's my imagination. After installing the firmware update things were a bit better but after installing the latest Extras+Info Update it's really about 99% there. I restarted after installing the Extras update and I have my sensitivity set to normal as well.
    03-29-2014 11:06 AM
    I see no difference. What should have been a swipe was registered as a tap at least six times during one hour earlier today. I have the update and I power cycled the phone last night. I worry that we're all so invested in it being fixed that we keep seeing what's not there. (FWIW, I have an RM-937 from Malaysia and am using AT&T.)
    03-29-2014 01:46 PM