Swipe Issue Improved with Yesterday's Extra's+Info Update?

NoRomBasic

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I was just curious if anyone else has noticed this.

While last weeks firmware update improved the Touch/Swipe issue for me, it definitely did not fix it. However it seems like yesterday's Extra's+Info app update has taken it a step further, with only one moment for me today where it seemed to get it wrong.

Am I being hopeful or has Nokia done a 1-2 punch to try and fix the issue?

- Michael

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
With the recent firmware update and touch sensitivity set to normal, I think my device has been fixed. I have had it set to normal for the past couple of days and have not registered any swipes as taps and no annoying double letters or numbers.

NoRomBasic

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
With the recent firmware update and touch sensitivity set to normal, I think my device has been fixed. I have had it set to normal for the past couple of days and have not registered any swipes as taps and no annoying double letters or numbers.

For me it's been 3 days now and I no longer think it's my imagination. After installing the firmware update things were a bit better but after installing the latest Extras+Info Update it's really about 99% there. I restarted after installing the Extras update and I have my sensitivity set to normal as well.

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I see no difference. What should have been a swipe was registered as a tap at least six times during one hour earlier today. I have the update and I power cycled the phone last night. I worry that we're all so invested in it being fixed that we keep seeing what's not there. (FWIW, I have an RM-937 from Malaysia and am using AT&T.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigial