Software package corrupted - downgrade to WP8

Bas Roskamp

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Because I have run into some very irritating bugs with WP8.1 I want to downgrade back to WP8. I searched how this could be achieved. And I am using de Nokia Software Recovery tool but when I download the package it I get an error. It says that the package is corrupted. I had this two times.

How can I resolve this or do I need to use another methode?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
There are quite a few threads in the WP8.1 forums about reverting back to 8.0. Look in the sticky threads at the top of the 8.1 forum They should give you the information you need.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Because I have run into some very irritating bugs with WP8.1 I want to downgrade back to WP8. I searched how this could be achieved. And I am using de Nokia Software Recovery tool but when I download the package it I get an error. It says that the package is corrupted. I had this two times.

I used 'Nokia Software Updater for Retail' to go back to 8.0 on one of my 925s

Kotlicki

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if you have managed to downgrade... I'm facing the same issue with both the recovery tool and the software updater tool.

Lumia 1520...

Thanks.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

The package might have been interrupted while downloading.... Have you tried downloading the software again?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon