Screen Sensitivity Issue Status in Cyan (1520)

Kaustav13

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Im happy for you specially for the scroll/tap issue. I think that was the biggest problem. Have noticed any improvements in the reception signal? Wifi to? Some people had low reception, i really hope that it has improved. If those boring issues are gone, now i think that Nokia as a so called high end device.

The reception problem also gone for me after the cyan updates.That problem was bothering me from the day i installed dp.... now i am enjoying a lot with cyan...using 1520 in india...

ThePKReddy

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Looks like we need to wait for total roll out to see which devices are most impacted. Each variant seems to be on different scales. I was hoping unbranded phones would get priority for updates. Looks like att will beat international to the punch..
Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk

Abdul9

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok my turn. Random tap has only happened to me once and I have been using cyan for like 3 days now. Another thing is that they broke the multitasking, well it was broken even in the Dp so i thought cyan would fix it but no. Before i could freeze Nova 3, Asphalt, Modern combat 4....... in the background at the same time and continue from where i stopped even after several hours but now those games will just restart if I want to go back to them after like 10 minutes. Why can't MS improve the OS without breaking a lot of things?

manomic

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Ok my turn. Random tap has only happened to me once and I have been using cyan for like 3 days now. Another thing is that they broke the multitasking, well it was broken even in the Dp so i thought cyan would fix it but no. Before i could freeze Nova 3, Asphalt, Modern combat 4....... in the background at the same time and continue from where i stopped even after several hours but now those games will just restart if I want to go back to them after like 10 minutes. Why can't MS improve the OS without breaking a lot of things?

Can you check in battery saver app, whether they are allowed to run the the background?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Multitasking has been slightly altered in 8.1 compared to 8.0. Gameloft has yet to release updates for their games. These should start arriving once WP 8.1 (official) has been made available to the masses.

th34monk3ys

May 26, 2014
Visit site
One thing I can vouch for is the sensitivity has changed, the phone when in my case is ghost tapping erratically, loading up random programs to random screen jitter. Interesting thing is take off my case instant stops, I know you probably saying its the case touching screen but it isn't I'm wondering capacitance problem. Just silly how within few seconds its changed.

poststamp

May 29, 2014
Visit site
The screen issues on my phone are still present after cyan. It didn't get worse nor better. I don't think this will ever be solved.

miguelsantos

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Finlands variant: No touch issues anymore! Everything seems to work great and smooth. :cool:
I seriously doubt that thsoe that have installed cyan still have touch isses. Maybe you need a reset or you probably have still only the DP:winktongue:

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Finlands variant: No touch issues anymore! Everything seems to work great and smooth. :cool:
I seriously doubt that thsoe that have installed cyan still have touch isses. Maybe you need a reset or you probably have still only the DP:winktongue:

Don't be too fast with your enthusiasm, mate. ;) From my experiences the sensitivity issue always started popping up a day or two after I installed an update. I have yet to receive Cyan, still on DP right now, so unfortunately I can't judge for myself if it has improved or disappeared completely.

L1520

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site

Clean install from NSU with hard reset after flash I assure you I am on Cyan...oddly it even says Lumia Cyan in my extras+info (shocker)
Although significantly improved the touch issue is indeed still there, it appeared as it always does about a day or two after the install.

miguelsantos

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Maybe it's still says black in your extras+info ;)

Which variant you have?

Clean install from NSU with hard reset after flash I assure you I am on Cyan...oddly it even says Lumia Cyan in my extras+info (shocker)
Although significantly improved the touch issue is indeed still there, it appeared as it always does about a day or two after the install.

miguelsantos

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I have installed it two days ago.... so far running like a champ!
Don't be too fast with your enthusiasm, mate. ;) From my experiences the sensitivity issue always started popping up a day or two after I installed an update. I have yet to receive Cyan, still on DP right now, so unfortunately I can't judge for myself if it has improved or disappeared completely.

djdurance#WP

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone seen an improvement with wifi coverage? I also have had trouble connecting to a few wifi hotspots.... Have to turn wifi off and then on again to fix.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon