Screen Sensitivity Issue Status in Cyan (1520)

halflifecrysis

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Fair assumption it was heated from the back. I would be very careful heating it from the front.

They also would have to have a constant temp reading device aimed at the unit to know the temp in real time and what the "magic" temp is would also be speculation.

However, it makes sense. These phones are all glue inside.

Steve Thackery

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
My personal (educated) guess would be that somehow there is static electricity(rubbing the plastic against a fabric,eg pocket) building up between the glass screen and the plastic back...resulting in either false discharge or interfering with screen's capacitive field...........

I hope my post makes sense for those familiar with physics and principles of electricity.

How interesting - as an ex-electronics tech myself that is exactly the way my thoughts were going. There could be some kind of electrostatic charge building up somewhere, which would imply a grounding issue. By the way, the black rubber gasket could easily be made to be conductive enough to discharge static electricity. Electrostatic protection often has resistances far too high to measure - in the hundreds of megohms - so we wouldn't necessarily know.

I cannot agree that "they all have it". Mine doesn't, which is why I haven't investigated it.

snakeg

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
ok guys greeting from colombia south america

i was suffering a lot from phantom touch in my lumia 1520 the solution for me was really simple

just put a piece of paper to make a little pressure in the yellow circle spot

take a look

1520.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evan.mason5724