Does the Nokia Lumia 2520 come with as many languages as the other Lumias?

Sakdichote Totiam

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Languages on Nokia Lumia 2520

First of all, I want to know if the Nokia Lumia 2520 comes with as many languages as other Lumias?

I'm considering to buy one, but in my country it's not available in stores, so I'm going to order one online ? either eBay or Amazon (I'm also open to suggestions). The thing is, I want to know for certain whether it comes with Thai keyboard or not?

It's alright, however, if it doesn't come with Thai 'phone language' and 'regional format' ? I don't normally set my devices in Thai anyways, but for editing Word and/or Excel documents, I'm utterly going to need a Thai keyboard. That's the problem. Moreover, most of my friends are Thai, and when I chat with them, I chat in Thai.

Thanks in advance!
Here's to hope it does come with Thai language.

J Latomaki

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
There is an option to add languages from control panel and my device shows Thai there. I have Finnish as a default language and additional US keyboard for writing English. Works fine.

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
You can add extra languages in windows RT. But the autocorrect/predictive quality sometimes differ. For instance, I have predictive and autocorrect Finnish on my 1020, but on the Surface 2 (would be the same with 2520), no prediction and autocorrect is less good.

French is on par though. So I guess it depends on the language you'll use but broadly, you shouldn't have any problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen