Hi All...
    I wanna ask you,
    accidently I put my phone on my charger's cable when charged. And then when I hold my phone, it was getting hot . Is it normal or is it because I put the phone on my charger'a cable? I mean is it any effects if we put our phone on or near a cable which electrized ?
    please. Need some advance...

Thank You...
    02-25-2014 09:36 AM
    Nothing that I've learnt in science class suggests this would be a problem.
    xandros9 likes this.
    02-25-2014 10:00 AM
    Nothing that I've learnt in science class suggests this would be a problem.
    Thank you for your answer. If it's nothing, so do you mean there might be some another problems with phone?
    02-25-2014 10:26 AM
    By 'problem', do you mean it getting hot? If yes, does it always stay hot, or only for some instances?
    02-25-2014 12:07 PM
    By 'problem', do you mean it getting hot? If yes, does it always stay hot, or only for some instances?
    when I hold it while it was charged, it was getting hot. I worried if the charger cable can made my phone be hot....
    02-26-2014 09:10 AM
    when I hold it while it was charged, it was getting hot. I worried if the charger cable can made my phone be hot....
    I'm pretty sure the phone warms up slightly while charging. There's nothing to worry about unless it's hot all the time, even on standby.
    AMJTS likes this.
    02-26-2014 10:00 AM
    I'm pretty sure the phone warms up slightly while charging. There's nothing to worry about unless it's hot all the time, even on standby.
    oke. Thank you..
    02-27-2014 07:18 PM