About Random reboots .

Shanu Yadav

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Here I am with a new thread , sorry for that i am really conscious about the phone i am going to buy as it is a big jump for me from Galaxy Y to Lumia 720 . So I have been searching all i can find about Lumia 720 and I am planning it to buy next month . But wherever i search about the phone i get some random reboot complains from many users . What is the reason behind all this and anybody found a fix yet ?

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Here I am with a new thread , sorry for that i am really conscious about the phone i am going to buy as it is a big jump for me from Galaxy Y to Lumia 720 . So I have been searching all i can find about Lumia 720 and I am planning it to buy next month . But wherever i search about the phone i get some random reboot complains from many users . What is the reason behind all this and anybody found a fix yet ?

Firstly the Lumia 720 is by far a good upgrade from the Galaxy Y. With every phone you have your hick-ups. I have the Lumia 720 for a few weeks now and from my experience with this phone I never had a issue like rebooting etc.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Based on my observation and experience random reboot is caused by loose sim card holder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes