Soft reset issue with my 720

naren_bn88

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I had bought lumia 720 a month ago , because of some hardware issues i got it replaced. Now the new one is working completely fine but when i try to do a soft reset it wont vibrate and restart on its own even if i keep the combo buttons pressed for 2 or more mins, when i leave the buttons it vibrates and restarts. Is it normal????

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I had bought lumia 720 a month ago , because of some hardware issues i got it replaced. Now the new one is working completely fine but when i try to do a soft reset it wont vibrate and restart on its own even if i keep the combo buttons pressed for 2 or more mins, when i leave the buttons it vibrates and restarts. Is it normal????

Mine vibrates after I've held Power + Vol Down buttons for about 15 seconds. While I feel it vibrate I let the buttons go and the phone restarts. So it sounds like the soft reset is happening for you, but either your not feeling the initial vibration (after about 15 secs), or something is different with your phone (has the new handset been upgraded to GDR2 already by the factory?).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes