Glance screen problem

JiroJarin

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I see. You've updated the display+touch which expanded to two different options..

Is your glance option updated? Try downloading glance. It will update your current glance option

JiroJarin

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Indeed. Remember when you do a hard reset the amber's update settings will be gone including the glance, you may think that the update is gone but no, the amber update will stay you just have to go to windowsphone.com and go to your purchase history. There, you will find the list of your updated settings. Just download it. You should also enable the "find my phone" feature

JiroJarin

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I almost forgot. Backup your apps and settings before doing a hard reset.

Regarding with your question about the amber update after a hard reset, No, the amber will stay in your phone, only some of the settings will be gone as it returned to its original arrangement. In order to retrieve your settings, just login to windowsphone.com then click the purchase history and then restore your apps and settings by simply sending it to your phone. Be sure that you've enabled "find my phone" in your settings before sending your apps to your phone.

There you have it

dysje

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Thats cause you have to wait for the app updates from Nokia, or install them on yourself by using SysApp pusher app from marketplace.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2