Wanting a Lumia 900?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsuyoshitakamoto

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
(If I'm posting in the wrong section, my apologies)

Come March 18th, I'll be getting the Lumia 900 in NYC - Brand new and unused. Would anyone be interested in a straight trade for the Lumia 800? I would rather trade someone who already owns the Lumia 800, rather than purchase it here in the U.S. for (estimated price tag) $900, with the mandatory media bundle. I think in that case, a straight trade should suffice as acceptable, especially if you already own the Lumia 800 and are itching for the 900.

The reason I ask is because I'm afraid the size of the Lumia 900's 4.3" screen will be a tad too big for my taste. Considering I have small hands :dry, I'm thinking I'd prefer the size of the Lumia 800. I may feel different once I actually get the Lumia 900 in my hand and test it out in the store, but maybe not. In any case, if anyone would at all be interested in such a swap, please PM me and we can keep in contact until the release of the Lumia 900 and chat then.

Cheers.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
We don't allow these types for for sale or trade type of posts here. Sounds like a generous offer and we welcome you to the WPC buy sadly I have to close your post. I hope when you do get a windows phone you will spend some time here on our site give us your thoughts about windows phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2