(If I'm posting in the wrong section, my apologies)

Come March 18th, I'll be getting the Lumia 900 in NYC - Brand new and unused. Would anyone be interested in a straight trade for the Lumia 800? I would rather trade someone who already owns the Lumia 800, rather than purchase it here in the U.S. for (estimated price tag) $900, with the mandatory media bundle. I think in that case, a straight trade should suffice as acceptable, especially if you already own the Lumia 800 and are itching for the 900.

The reason I ask is because I'm afraid the size of the Lumia 900's 4.3" screen will be a tad too big for my taste. Considering I have small hands :dry, I'm thinking I'd prefer the size of the Lumia 800. I may feel different once I actually get the Lumia 900 in my hand and test it out in the store, but maybe not. In any case, if anyone would at all be interested in such a swap, please PM me and we can keep in contact until the release of the Lumia 900 and chat then.

Cheers.
    02-08-2012 11:46 PM
    We don't allow these types for for sale or trade type of posts here. Sounds like a generous offer and we welcome you to the WPC buy sadly I have to close your post. I hope when you do get a windows phone you will spend some time here on our site give us your thoughts about windows phone.
    02-09-2012 05:04 AM