HELP !!! | Touch Controller gone crazy !

Bar Bokovza

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

My 820 had a problem with it's digitizer - there was a line in the middle of the screen that didn't react on touch.
Therefore i've asked for changing my digitizer.

The screen now works with the touch, including on all of the areas, but after a period of time since reseting, it starts to go crazy and sometimes - i can't even answer a phone call only because the touch is not working.

After reseting (every 30 mins) the touch is working. I've replaced digitizer 3 times, did hard resets, including the nokia tool. but nothing.

here's a video to show you what is the problem - here it reacts to touch, but not accurate at all.

Link - 1drv.ms/1L0FAxk

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a screen protector on your device? It looks like the phone is registering your touch, but is also registering another touch or input from somewhere else on the screen at all times.

Bar Bokovza

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
That's the one thing that I didn't check that out.
I've ordered today an OEM Digitizer + Frame, so I won't damage the phone when I'll replace the digitizer.

I thought this new "screen" is not OEM because of the buttons under the screen - They don't look sharp and white like the original screen.

UPDATE - When I tried to wake the phone using double tap on the screen (like in the LG G2) it didn't work in this "screen".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar