Sim tray door

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
So, mine came with the sim already installed, just like most peoples. My sim tray door is very loose. In fact, I can count 4 times since I got it that it looks like it's coming off. Am I alone?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Mine kind of did thats at first it was lifting up on the side closes to the USB port after pressing it back in a few times its seated now and fits flush.

Alteran195

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
When I got mine the sim tray wasnt flush either since apparently people are to frakking stupid to install their own sim card.... I opened it just to make sure the sim card was in and when I closed it again it was flush.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine refuses to stay flush. It will seem to be flush and firm, and then a few hours later I'll notice a gap on the outside. It's not a huge deal now, just an annoyance, but I'm concerned about what it will be like in a month or more. Plus, the fact that I seem to be alone with his problem makes me believe something is "broken" with my phone. I guess I'm headed to the at&t store.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes a couple of times. I notice it's a bit like a teeter totter; if i push down on the left or right side the opposite side comes up. Not much, but a bit. This, plus the fact that I've seen it with a decent sized gap on a few occasions, gives me enough reason to check the at&t store. What I don't want is to just ignore it since its not that bad, and have it get worse and worse.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I just got back from the at&t store, a rep who has one told me hers was loose too when she first got the phone, but it tightened up. I find that part hard to believe, but hers was much tighter than mine, with no play at all. She said I have 30 days to exchange, and it wouldn't be a problem to exchange for this reason, considering the sum is connected to the tray.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon