So, mine came with the sim already installed, just like most peoples. My sim tray door is very loose. In fact, I can count 4 times since I got it that it looks like it's coming off. Am I alone?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-06-2012 10:42 PM
    Mine kind of did thats at first it was lifting up on the side closes to the USB port after pressing it back in a few times its seated now and fits flush.
    04-06-2012 11:13 PM
    When I got mine the sim tray wasnt flush either since apparently people are to frakking stupid to install their own sim card.... I opened it just to make sure the sim card was in and when I closed it again it was flush.
    04-06-2012 11:30 PM
    Mine refuses to stay flush. It will seem to be flush and firm, and then a few hours later I'll notice a gap on the outside. It's not a huge deal now, just an annoyance, but I'm concerned about what it will be like in a month or more. Plus, the fact that I seem to be alone with his problem makes me believe something is "broken" with my phone. I guess I'm headed to the at&t store.
    04-07-2012 11:23 AM
    Did you try piping it out and back in again just to see if it would seat better?
    04-07-2012 11:25 AM
    Yes a couple of times. I notice it's a bit like a teeter totter; if i push down on the left or right side the opposite side comes up. Not much, but a bit. This, plus the fact that I've seen it with a decent sized gap on a few occasions, gives me enough reason to check the at&t store. What I don't want is to just ignore it since its not that bad, and have it get worse and worse.
    04-07-2012 11:49 AM
    Yup that sounds like a take it back reason. Let us know what they do for you
    04-07-2012 11:51 AM
    Mine does the same teeter totter thing. Push down one side and the other end rises a bit.
    04-07-2012 12:21 PM
    I just got back from the at&t store, a rep who has one told me hers was loose too when she first got the phone, but it tightened up. I find that part hard to believe, but hers was much tighter than mine, with no play at all. She said I have 30 days to exchange, and it wouldn't be a problem to exchange for this reason, considering the sum is connected to the tray.
    04-07-2012 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD