Yellow tint in screen?

TitanUser

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Has anyone noticed an off-white tint on their Lumia's? My search fields, websites with white backgrounds, etc all kinda have an 'off white' tint to them.... looks kinda yellowish.

Is this normal?

Thanks,

Alex

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
I looked at them and the store and notice that immediately. Try taking the setting off Automatic and change it to high. I'll be it will look great.

feedmylittletroll

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I just got a 900 and my windows,search and back keys are discolored. They have a yellow/greenish tint to them. Its really bothering me. My 800s looks so much better.

camaroguy

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
The original focus was like this had yellow capacitive buttons too. I don't think those ones have anything to do with the screen brightness.

ItnStln

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I've heard of this issue. I was talking with another customer in a local AT&T store today. He said he believes it's from the glue they used making the phone...not sure if I believe that or not.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I've heard of this issue. I was talking with another customer in a local AT&T store today. He said he believes it's from the glue they used making the phone...not sure if I believe that or not.

That's what they said when customers complained about how their iPhone's Retina display had a yellow tint to it. Whether it's true or not, I don't know.

DalekSnare

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine is yellow too, I will get it replaced. I hope they are not all like this. I hear nothing but praise for the screen so hopefully it's rare.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2