Data issue - Nokia paying for your phone!

HillBillJr

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
It's funny cause many people want to deny the phon ehas any issues. Even Nokia knows it does. I know they will fix everything they can

To be honest, I don't have any issues with data.Still I will be getting the $100. I most probably will give it back to Nokia on some accessories.

HillBillJr

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
How did my response to this thread end up on top of this? The timestamp is before the announcement came. I must be having some psychic powers. I apologize, somehow this thread is messed up, and didn't mean to hijack it from the OP.:confused:

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
This is available for EVERYONE. So if you want to upgrade your phone or are new to ATT you could buy a smartphone with a beautiful design, 8mp camera, WP 7.5, 16 gb memory, free navigation, beautiful screen, and incredible support....for free...

saintforlife

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Confirms Lumia 900 Software Glitch, Offers Fix and $100 Credit

Nokia Confirms Lumia 900 Software Glitch, Offers Fix and $100 Credit - Ina Fried - Mobile - AllThingsD

The company is offering a $100 credit to all customers, regardless of whether they are encountering the problem. The $100 credit is also being offered to any customer who purchases a Lumia 900 before midnight PT April 21, effectively making the device free.
?The customer always comes first and I think we?re showing it here,? Nokia U.S. chief Chris Weber said in an interview.

Weber said the cost of the program depends on how many people purchase Lumia devices through April 21, but said that the expense was not the issue.
Weber said the company was focused on ?how do we do something unprecedented for any inconvenience (and) pleasantly surprise the customers.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
here is the funny thing on other popular blog tech sites android fan boys are dissing nokia and the lumia in the comments section about the credit and fix last i checked android phones suffer glitches and crap all the time and no one will give them a free phone let alone an email that OS has managed memory and data wrong since version 1.1 and they finally got some of it fixed 4.0 give me a brake just haters i think what nokia and att are doing is great keep it up. by the way i haven't had this issue but i welcome the free money ....

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
While it stinks this bug made it out, crap can happen. Their response has been speedy and their giving of $100 is far more than I think we could have expected

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

kevinrstruck

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I have not experienced the problem personally, but I know others that have. This is a class act by Nokia. This is the type of customer service all companies should strive for.

Hats off to Nokia.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I will be getting one NOW... this Friday. My only question is... How will the $100 be giving? In a check? On your AT&T bill? Visa gift card?

Now... should I get cyan or white?

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
The refund is supposed to be an automatic thing, you shouldn't have to do a thing.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

AlexanderJJJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
$100 Credit to Non-Contract Buyers?

I took back my Lumia and exchanged it for a Titan 2. I don't like it as well because their is a delay with sound for unlocking/locking the phone and the first character of the keyboard is delayed for a second when the sound is on.

So I was thinking about taking it back and getting a Lumia 900 again since the data issue has been resolved. But was wondering if the $100 credit is also for people who buy it off on no contract. Anyone know? Thanks.

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
This questions was posted on the Nokia Conversations site and the Nokia rep said as long as you have service with AT&T, you'll get the credit - contract or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon