05-01-2012 02:16 PM
184 1234 ...
tools
    You are right cell phone camera's are meant to capture the moment so when you do take that picture while out and it comes out blurry with blue spots and yellow spots say goodbye to the moment. and not once in this post i say i was going to return mine i am gauging the community on if anyone else try reading the whole thing net time.
    Thats just totally unbelievable. Please post these pics or it didn't happen.
    04-15-2012 10:14 PM
    Of course it is sales wise, it gets marketing. But as far as the actual device goes it is far from blowing the other device away. I own one, I would know.
    Instead of another thread, you should let your wallet do the talking and return your device which your completely not satisfied with. I'm sure there are other devices out there that meet your expectations.
    Last edited by Dave Blake; 04-16-2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Please do not try to beat the curse filter
    04-15-2012 10:18 PM
    What's this orange spot in the middle of my dollar? It happened. Camera = bad.
    nokia4life likes this.
    04-15-2012 10:18 PM
    Instead of another b!tch!ing thread, you should let your wallet do the talking and return your device which your completely not satisfied with. I'm sure there are other devices out there that meet your expectations.
    I like the Lumia 900, good device actually. Camera is pretty bad, fingerprints are a pain in the and the OS has some limitations, but all in all it's pretty good. You should get one. It's only 99$
    Last edited by Dave Blake; 04-16-2012 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Please do not try to beat the cures filter
    nokia4life likes this.
    04-15-2012 10:19 PM
    What's this orange spot in the middle of my dollar? It happened. Camera = bad.
    Thats a well known WP7 software issue and has nothing to do with the Lumia 900. My Titan has that same orange spot when you take an inside picture on a light background and yes my Lumia does the same. Look up threads in this form and you'll see thats a software issue on most WP7 devices. Search feature, it's your best friend :rolleyes:
    04-15-2012 10:21 PM
    Has nothing to do with the Lumia 900....that runs on WP7.....okayyyy.
    Mengels7 likes this.
    04-15-2012 10:23 PM
    I gotta disagree with people saying that we shouldn't expect cameras on phones to be the best or even replace our point and shoot devices. I for one can't wait for the day I don't have to carry both my phone and my camera. If the Titan II can produce beautiful pics then the Lumia should be able to as well. That being said, I still ordered the 900 over the Titan, because all the other benifits of the 900 outweigh the camera of the Titan.
    RiseAgainst94 likes this.
    04-15-2012 10:23 PM
    I like the Lumia 900, good device actually. Camera is pretty bad, fingerprints are a pain in the a$$, and the OS has some limitations, but all in all it's pretty good. You should get one. It's only 99$
    I actually got mine for $449 off contract and couldn't be happier. :)

04-15-2012 10:25 PM
    You are right cell phone camera's are meant to capture the moment so when you do take that picture while out and it comes out blurry with blue spots and yellow spots say goodbye to the moment. and not once in this post i say i was going to return mine i am gauging the community on if anyone else try reading the whole thing net time.
    Must just be your phone because my camera has not had that issue and I have taken 200+ photos already.

I just don't see the camera issues, it looks just as good as my iphone did.
    04-15-2012 10:25 PM

Click to view quoted image
    Good thing you didn't take that picture from the Lumia 900, wouldn't have looked as good.
    04-15-2012 10:28 PM
    Must just be your phone because my camera has not had that issue and I have taken 200+ photos already.
    Same here but trolls will be trolls. This forum seems to be full of them lately.
    Same here but trolls will be trolls. This forum seems to be full of them lately.
    The most disappointing feature of the Lumia 900 is the camera | PhoneDog
    I intend to keep mine. I like it. I have an SLR for important photos. Beside, the camera is better than what I had on my old BlackBerry 9700 anyway.
    Instead of another b!tch!ing thread, you should let your wallet do the talking and return your device which your completely not satisfied with. I'm sure there are other devices out there that meet your expectations.
    dude you are unbelievable first off no one is *****ing but you. You act like you are the designer of this device. I simply said i was unhappy with the camera and nokia for not even addressing it. the advertising beta testing stuff yeah they talk about the pictures yet it doesn't produce. I like the phone for other reasons and again since you cant seem to understand i never said i was returning or that i wanted to.
    04-15-2012 10:29 PM
    so because someone does't agree with you that this is the most perfect camera you call them trolls again you are unbelievable. Oh and everyone is making this stuff up about their camera not taking good photos and let me state for the record photos meant to capture the moment don't want anyone to say i can get my slr or dslr or point and shoot for that because we all know we carry those around every second of the day like we do our phones.
    RiseAgainst94 likes this.
    04-15-2012 10:32 PM
    Good thing you didn't take that picture from the Lumia 900, wouldn't have looked as good.
    Here it is with the Lumia

a little darker than the Titan but not bad at all.
    04-15-2012 10:35 PM
    04-15-2012 10:37 PM
    so because someone does't agree with you that this is the most perfect camera you call them trolls again you are unbelievable. Oh and everyone is making this stuff up about their camera not taking good photos and let me state for the record photos meant to capture the moment don't want anyone to say i can get my slr or dslr or point and shoot for that because we all know we carry those around every second of the day like we do our phones.
    We had similar debates when the Focus first came out. I for one thought my Focus took great pics most times and accepted that it took bad pics in low light. But many hated the quality of pics. I think the same is happening with the 900.
    04-15-2012 10:40 PM
    We had similar debates when the Focus first came out. I for one thought my Focus took great pics most times and accepted that it took bad pics in low light. But many hated the quality of pics. I think the same is happening with the 900.
    I think ninjaap has hit it on the head. It seems the reality is that the pictures the 900 takes are fine for 95% of the people who own the phone and they can't see the issue (myself included) but the other 5% expect much more than the average user from a phone camera and are disappointed.
    04-15-2012 10:53 PM
    I'm just frustrated that these pictures pale in comparison to other devices. I want to be able to show off what my phone can do. It's disappointing especially with Nokia having released a phone over a year ago with superior capabilities.
    Also, after seeing the huge difference with pictures taken vs pictures edited it just seems Nokia could refine the pictures more with their software. Ex. attached.
    04-15-2012 10:58 PM
    I imagine they will come out with a software fox for the camera issues. They have been great so far!

Sent from my Htc Titan using Board Express
    04-15-2012 11:00 PM
    I imagine they will come out with a software fox for the camera issues. They have been great so far!

Sent from my Htc Titan using Board Express
    Agreed! Props for Nokia.
    04-15-2012 11:01 PM
    I bought a htc one x and sold it in 2 days. I seriously think that android has become the Windows ME of the cellphone world. I understand that it does everything, but does non of them good. Its WP7 for me and if that fails IOS.
    04-15-2012 11:18 PM
    I never expect cell phone cameras to be beast. I don't know what the idea is.

Anyway, I'm keeping the phone. This is the best smartphone I've ever had. I'm glad to carry a Windows Phone.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-15-2012 11:25 PM

Click to view quoted image
    i also paid off contract 449.00 so we have something in common oh wait we also both like the lumia 900 its just one of us isn't a fan of the camera as much as the other.
    04-15-2012 11:31 PM
184 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD