Anyone Keeping Lumia 900 past 30 days?

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Plagues with some issues? Exaggeration on your behalf.

And we have another thread complaining about the camera. You're another one that didn't do his research and read reviews prior to the Lumia 900 release. I say this because if you did, you wouldn't be so disappointed with your Lumia 900 camera. I say return yours asap because if you rely on a cellphone to be your one and only camera you will be further disappointed. I personally think it's foolish to expect any cellphone's camera to be spectacular but that's just my opinion. I always thought a cell phone camera was only to "capture the moment" and not used to take Ansel Adams like pictures.

First off dude i am not looking for help here its simply put it is anyone keeping it over the 30 days. The issues i listed are things i felt was important to me being the camera since i was at CES and these guys said this was the main feature of the phone. so go do some research yourself.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
It's important to criticize as much as praise. The camera is bad and shouldn't be. Period. Whether he read reviews or not does not change the quality of the camera. It needs to be fixed.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree the price is tempting, and maybe it is a good call so early in the "game," I would have just liked to have seen the Nokia Windows device blow all the others out of contention.

Have you read how good it's doing sales wise? It's blowing all other WP7 devices out of the water becoming probably the most popular WP7 phone.

As fas as features Microsoft dictates what Nokia can and cannot include in the Lumia and other WP7 devices like display internal memory, resolution and processor. With what Microsoft dictates, it still excels in build quality and and sheer beauty.

Lumia 900 the best WP7 device hands down.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Plagues with some issues? Exaggeration on your behalf.

And we have another thread complaining about the camera. You're another one that didn't do his research and read reviews prior to the Lumia 900 release. I say this because if you did, you wouldn't be so disappointed with your Lumia 900 camera. I say return yours asap because if you rely on a cellphone to be your one and only camera you will be further disappointed. I personally think it's foolish to expect any cellphone's camera to be spectacular but that's just my opinion. I always thought a cell phone camera was only to "capture the moment" and not used to take Ansel Adams like pictures.

You are right cell phone camera's are meant to capture the moment so when you do take that picture while out and it comes out blurry with blue spots and yellow spots say goodbye to the moment. and not once in this post i say i was going to return mine i am gauging the community on if anyone else try reading the whole thing net time.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Have you read how good it's doing sales wise? It's blowing all other WP7 devices out of the water becoming probably the most popular WP7 phone.

As fas as features Microsoft dictates what Nokia can and cannot include in the Lumia and other WP7 devices like display internal memory, resolution and processor. With what Microsoft dictates, it still excels in build quality and and sheer beauty.

Lumia 900 the best WP7 device hands down.
Of course it is sales wise, it gets marketing. But as far as the actual device goes it is far from blowing the other device away. I own one, I would know.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
You are right cell phone camera's are meant to capture the moment so when you do take that picture while out and it comes out blurry with blue spots and yellow spots say goodbye to the moment. and not once in this post i say i was going to return mine i am gauging the community on if anyone else try reading the whole thing net time.

Thats just totally unbelievable. Please post these pics or it didn't happen.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Of course it is sales wise, it gets marketing. But as far as the actual device goes it is far from blowing the other device away. I own one, I would know.

Instead of another thread, you should let your wallet do the talking and return your device which your completely not satisfied with. I'm sure there are other devices out there that meet your expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Instead of another b!tch!ing thread, you should let your wallet do the talking and return your device which your completely not satisfied with. I'm sure there are other devices out there that meet your expectations.
I like the Lumia 900, good device actually. Camera is pretty bad, fingerprints are a pain in the and the OS has some limitations, but all in all it's pretty good. You should get one. It's only 99$

Last edited by a moderator:

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
What's this orange spot in the middle of my dollar? It happened. Camera = bad.

Thats a well known WP7 software issue and has nothing to do with the Lumia 900. My Titan has that same orange spot when you take an inside picture on a light background and yes my Lumia does the same. Look up threads in this form and you'll see thats a software issue on most WP7 devices. Search feature, it's your best friend :rolleyes:

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I gotta disagree with people saying that we shouldn't expect cameras on phones to be the best or even replace our point and shoot devices. I for one can't wait for the day I don't have to carry both my phone and my camera. If the Titan II can produce beautiful pics then the Lumia should be able to as well. That being said, I still ordered the 900 over the Titan, because all the other benifits of the 900 outweigh the camera of the Titan.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I like the Lumia 900, good device actually. Camera is pretty bad, fingerprints are a pain in the a$$, and the OS has some limitations, but all in all it's pretty good. You should get one. It's only 99$

I actually got mine for $449 off contract and couldn't be happier. :)

temporary-45.jpg

brotherqwerty

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site

Must just be your phone because my camera has not had that issue and I have taken 200+ photos already.

I just don't see the camera issues, it looks just as good as my iphone did.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I intend to keep mine. I like it. I have an SLR for important photos. Beside, the camera is better than what I had on my old BlackBerry 9700 anyway.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Instead of another b!tch!ing thread, you should let your wallet do the talking and return your device which your completely not satisfied with. I'm sure there are other devices out there that meet your expectations.

dude you are unbelievable first off no one is *****ing but you. You act like you are the designer of this device. I simply said i was unhappy with the camera and nokia for not even addressing it. the advertising beta testing stuff yeah they talk about the pictures yet it doesn't produce. I like the phone for other reasons and again since you cant seem to understand i never said i was returning or that i wanted to.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Same here but trolls will be trolls. This forum seems to be full of them lately.

so because someone does't agree with you that this is the most perfect camera you call them trolls again you are unbelievable. Oh and everyone is making this stuff up about their camera not taking good photos and let me state for the record photos meant to capture the moment don't want anyone to say i can get my slr or dslr or point and shoot for that because we all know we carry those around every second of the day like we do our phones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05