phone still freezing after update...

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
So despite the update..my lumia froze again while on 4G data connection =/ why is this happening...I love the phone and it runs perfectly, except when it freezes like this randomly...so far it froze 3 times before the update and now 1 time after the update :dry

oh and it's also popping up bing search randomly as well

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
sorry to hear that. i have not experienced this problem before or after the update have you tried nokia support to see if they can help?

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
The phone freezing wasnt an issue the update would resolve . It only resolves the no data connection.

Odds are, the freezing is not related to the data connection which means you should exchange your phone now.

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
No I haven't tried Nokia support, I'm going to return this phone and get another one...now AT&T is giving out lumias with a green dot on the box, i guess it's supposed to run better now lol I'll either do that or wait until the white one comes out...6 more days!

good to hear you haven't faced any probs :)

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
The phone freezing wasnt an issue the update would resolve . It only resolves the no data connection.

Odds are, the freezing is not related to the data connection which means you should exchange your phone now.

my phone only freezes when my data connection is on and wifi off, however it rarely happens but I think it's connected to the data because it only freezes when I'm actively using my data, I mean why won't it happen upon wifi connection?

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Update: and my camera won't launch when the phone is locked with an off display..before the update it worked.
Now I have to turn on the display and then press the camera button to launch the camera from a locked screen...hmmm

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

danwc

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Prior to the update, my camera would launch from sleep if I had the option to prevent accidental camera launch ON. After the update mine didn't launch from sleep any which way I tried, but suddenly yesterday it started working intermittently.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes