Lumia 920 Review - clear bias

zolgi

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes and no. I'm a fan of heavier phones and dislike fe. Samsung for that reason, but Samsung has like 4,8" screen devices that weight that 130g.

So in that sense screen size is not an indication of weight alone.

Samsung?s cheap and fragile plastic vs. Nokia...

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Samsung phones are not fragile, I'll bet the GS3 will do better than then 8X and the 920 in drop test. As a hardware maker Samsung is on a league Nokia can only dream to be.

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
The Nexus 4 is a cheap device, I'm getting it because it offers more bang for your buck than WP8 low range offerings.

The thing is priced stupidly low. NOTHING is beating it on price.

An Optimus G without LTE for the price of an entry level smartphone? How do you compete with that?

blacksea00

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Samsung phones are not fragile, I'll bet the GS3 will do better than then 8X and the 920 in drop test. As a hardware maker Samsung is on a league Nokia can only dream to be.

you are joking no? i dropped my N8 20 times and i sold it as new without a scratch, i dropped 1 time my gs3 and doesn't start anymore. atm i use for temp. a samsung galaxy ace plus and also this dropped from 30cm and plastic its broken.
from 30 phones in my life 20 only got from Nokia and i didn't have such problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes