Buying Unlocked from Negri or GSMnation

oolgac

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone ever bought devices from either of these vendors? If so, how was your experience in terms of purchasing, support, etc.? Also, are there any other sites/stores that sell unlocked 920's that I haven't mentioned here? I'm looking to use this on T-mobile here in the U.S. and various other carriers when I'm out of the country. From what I understand (and please correct me if I'm wrong because I'm trying to make an informed decision here), on T-mobile, these unlocked versions will only work on EDGE unless I'm in one of their newly refarmed areas. This isn't a huge factor for me since I have access to wifi almost everywhere I go. If there's anything else I should probably know and take into account, feel free to tell me. Last thing I need is to buy this thing and get screwed over. Thanks

phonegeeks

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone ever bought devices from either of these vendors? If so, how was your experience in terms of purchasing, support, etc.? Also, are there any other sites/stores that sell unlocked 920's that I haven't mentioned here? I'm looking to use this on T-mobile here in the U.S. and various other carriers when I'm out of the country. From what I understand (and please correct me if I'm wrong because I'm trying to make an informed decision here), on T-mobile, these unlocked versions will only work on EDGE unless I'm in one of their newly refarmed areas. This isn't a huge factor for me since I have access to wifi almost everywhere I go. If there's anything else I should probably know and take into account, feel free to tell me. Last thing I need is to buy this thing and get screwed over. Thanks

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 from gsmnation a few months ago and they have to have one of the best customer support out there. I had a few questions so I called them and the sales rep spent about 30 mins answering each and every one of my questions. I wasn't sure if my 3G was going to work so he helped me use their network compatibility finder tool that tells you whether the bands on your phone are compatible with your network, cool tool. The phone arrived two days after I placed my order and I received a phone call from the rep to check up on my package. I shop online a lot and this kinda customer service is just unheard of. I placed my order for a factory unlocked Lumia 920 with them on Friday and will hopefully receive it by Tuesday. Shoot, if you have any specific questions. Also, call their customer service, they're awesome!

yodies

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I had some questions and talked with a CSR from Negri. He was very knowledgable, and helped answer everything I had a question about that he could answer (MHz band questions have to wait until their shipment arrives). I've got a preorder in with them for a Grey 920.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon