Getting update???

ever1ast15

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I just took my black 920 phone off the charger and it got a system update. What update is this? I already had portico. Anyone else get an update?

OS version: 8.0.10211.204
Firmware: 1232.5951.1249.0001

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Dinkumschnauger

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
What!! I still haven't even got portico yet and GPS doesn't work ;(

What country are you in/ what network?

Sent by another unhappy Lumia 920 customer with a factory unlocked phone.

ever1ast15

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm in USA on ATT. Don't mind the update, just was not ready for it. Also want to know what the update brings.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

denzilla

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Same Firmware revision as mine (At&t also) and I haven't gotten any updates since Portico. Not sure what you got. Nothing to see here.....

Dinkumschnauger

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I agree with you, whining is annoying, but I bought this phone partly because it was cool and partly because I wanted to believe in MS and their ecosystem (and I still do) hence I am whining in the vain hope that someone from Nokia/ MS are listening - and that's not as silly as it sounds, their teams will constantly be checking out comments on sites like this.

mick57

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Keep whining until we get a sensible reason why unlocked phones are not among the first to receive updates.

And no its not carrier testing. I am on O2 and they don't even sell this model, or server capacity and no I don't want to flash it myself.

So lets keep on whining!

Fitu Pham

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I am Unlocked phone from Thailand, and I got the update on the last 13rd by any network.
If you guys dont get update yet, dont be mad. Because the update doesnt bring much. The quality of cameras are still the same, I dont see any change yet (even some others said it took sharper outdoor image).
I experience just onething that the battery last longer, this is good but I dont think it's worth for along waiting software update.

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes