"Updates for Lumia 920, Lumia 820 and Lumia 620" - official notice from Nokia

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Rogers firmware is up on the Nokia Care Suite, but I think I may wait. I really don't feel like have having all the setting reset.

I have to admit that I haven't actually had the need to use this yet, but isn't the built-in backup supposed to take care of that? Or do you mean your application settings?

Napalm Frog

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Applications and everything. I've changed settings on most of my apps, and it's probably not worth the effort. Unless I can find a way to save those, too.

Should also note, for RM-820, no firmware is up for AT&T, only Rogers and Tigo.

Digital Moe

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded it the last update from EE earlier in the week introduced, reboot problem, frequent lose of data and horrid battery life. Hopefully this version will solve these issues.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded it the last update from EE earlier in the week introduced, reboot problem, frequent lose of data and horrid battery life. Hopefully this version will solve these issues.

If it was EE specific update, I doubt this update helps there.

Just guessing of course.

Digital Moe

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
The update prior to Mondays update the phone had not spontaneously rebooted since pre Portico. But after the update I have had two reboots this at least gets it back on to a specific Nokia update.

MF73

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm with EE also, since putting the update on I have had to soft reset 3 times, plus it keeps dropping calls now, something the update was meant to fix, and I did not have the problem before. rebranding from orange has changed nothing, EE suck just as orange did.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm with EE also, since putting the update on I have had to soft reset 3 times, plus it keeps dropping calls now, something the update was meant to fix, and I did not have the problem before. rebranding from orange has changed nothing, EE suck just as orange did.

Im in the same position. Since that update last week my phone is dropping more and more calls. Sort it out EE. I was quietly hoping that they were prepping the device to roll out DataSense. I still have my fingers crossed on that hope, small as it may be.:'(

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
How are you guys getting this OTA when it says that right now they are delivering this update to NEW phones and the existing ones are going to get it later?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes