Q how can i know my phone minutes usage ?

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
hello all

as it is said i wana know way to find out how many minutes i used my phone ?

is their any code show me my minute usage of my lumia 920 ?

thanx

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
i got something like this

1366:29:10

i did not know what these numbers mean lol

That's total minutes your phone has been alive. But I don't think that's what you are after. More like monitoring your monthly usage? We don't have any reliable app unless your network provides one - Try to search data counter. If its supported by your network, it will be in store for you.

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
That's total minutes your phone has been alive. But I don't think that's what you are after. More like monitoring your monthly usage? We don't have any reliable app unless your network provides one - Try to search data counter. If its supported by your network, it will be in store for you.

i just wana know how many minutes i used my phone not my phone age from factory lol

soo there are no way other that this data counter to know how many minutes i used my phone :( ??

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
dosent your carrier provide this feature?

where I come from you can just dial *120*1# and it tells you how many minutes u have left for the month,

*120*4# tells you how much data u have left

johninsj

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
i just wana know how many minutes i used my phone not my phone age from factory lol

soo there are no way other that this data counter to know how many minutes i used my phone :( ??

Your carrier should be able to tell you that. AT&T has several ways of doing it - web, voice call, sms txt...

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
As somebody mentioned earlier in the thread Nokia did provide an App called counters which I miss. This provided all this sort of data was pretty handy, not sure why they never made it available for WP8.

Rndomuser

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
There's no way to know the total phone call minutes aside from calling your cellphone provider... Maybe in future Nokia will add something.

thedumbkid

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
If you are in Canada and using Koodo, then I wrote something to access the same info as their Android app. If your carrier has iPhone or Android apps that show this info, you can also write something to access it.

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Go to Phone > Dialer > type in ##634#

Don't know why, but I always get the following when I type in ##634#:
BLACK
00:00:00

It's always the same. Before a hard/soft reset and even after a hard/soft reset.
I do speak quite a bit on the phone, so surely something's fishy?

Anyone having a similar issue?

omgitsnick

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Don't know why, but I always get the following when I type in ##634#:
BLACK
00:00:00

It's always the same. Before a hard/soft reset and even after a hard/soft reset.
I do speak quite a bit on the phone, so surely something's fishy?

Anyone having a similar issue?

I don't even get any numbers at all, just the color name. I don't really mind as long as the phone is working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2