Nokia Lumia 920 "1308 firmware updated" - India - Delhi - Results are +ve

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I tried a Soft Reset too, just completed doing it. But still i can't See 'STORAGE CHECK'. i dont know why ????
Is there an option . i wanna know how to do a hard reset???

This might be a stupid question, but are you sure you checked properly? It should show up at the very end of your settings page.

ma_c

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I updated the Lumia 920 on 10th April 2013 around 11am. Since then i have noticed the following changes :
  • Network signals are not dropping
  • H+ instead of H in the notification bar on top
  • Option to change the Touch Sensitivity of phone
  • Better Battery life & phone Vibrator is much more better
  • But i can't see the 'STORAGE CHECK' option in the settings. whicih is wierd. i donno whats wrong. i restarted the phone too. Any suggestion to get this ???

Try to update this app from Nokia

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=2377fe1b-c10f-47da-92f3-fc517345a3c0

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I updated the Lumia 920 on 10th April 2013 around 11am. Since then i have noticed the following changes :
  • Network signals are not dropping
  • H+ instead of H in the notification bar on top
  • Option to change the Touch Sensitivity of phone
  • Better Battery life & phone Vibrator is much more better
  • But i can't see the 'STORAGE CHECK' option in the settings. whicih is wierd. i donno whats wrong. i restarted the phone too. Any suggestion to get this ???

For storage check, try updating all the following nokia settings apps (you can also use the QR code scanner):
Nokia releases updates for a handful of Windows Phone system apps | Windows Phone Central
Nokia updates two system apps for Lumia line | Windows Phone Central

Hope this solves your issue.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have finally analyzed the battery usage today.
I used the device heavily with almost 2 hours of Real foot 2k13(my friends use my phone a lot :) ) , 30 mins on istunt 2 and other minor games , almost 2 hours total for email, wpcentral app, cricbuzz, phone calls, whatsapp, TOI and baconIt.

Here are the results I took the phone off charge at 100% at 9.50 AM and was down to approx 20% by 6.00 PM. My earlier stats were 7 -7.5 hours for the same drop, I see some increase in battery life (I can't say I have used the apps above for the same time before) but it can be said battery life has improved a bit, not very significantly.

For medium usage the results should be very visible.

wp_ss_20130411_0001.png

Last edited:

ckaka

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Brightness improved
Sunlight readability has improved earlier the screen was blurred with sunlight readability, now its fine.
Storage check app is very useful. I hade 4.5 gb of other files and after clearing i have only 1.5 gb

sudeep6258

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I did the update as well.. Will it was migrating data Step 1 of 4.. I got a call which I had to pick.. After the call, the phone went to the homescreen and asked me to restart which I did.. It shows the latest firmware in the about screen but I don't have H+ as others have reported.. I do see an increase in battery life and I have the storage options..

redevpramod

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys
I updated my Lumia 920 to the 1308 firmware and since then I am unable to access data through 3G.
I am on Vodafone Delhi network, and do get the H+ signals, but unfortunately I am unable to access data.
The phone is working fine if I use WiFi.
Do I need to make any changes in any settings to access data through 3G.

THanks

charming_arpit

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
After this update, for the first time, since i bought Lumia 920 my battery survived 27 hours with 36% still remaining. This is awesome. Either 3G or Wifi was always ON for me. I used the phone as I use any other normal day! Earlier I had 2 charge it twice daily! Thanks a lot Nokia for this fix!

Sathish Kumar N

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Yesterday i updated the firmware version to 1308 for my lumia 920.

It took 15 mins to get it update through WiFi.

I can see the changes in Battery life, which is better than before.
New Signal icon "H+"
Image clarity is quite better
New entry called "Storage Check" in "settings", i can easily view my each and every apps details in "storage check", also i can able to clear the temp files which is unnecessarily occupying.

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys
I updated my Lumia 920 to the 1308 firmware and since then I am unable to access data through 3G.
I am on Vodafone Delhi network, and do get the H+ signals, but unfortunately I am unable to access data.
The phone is working fine if I use WiFi.
Do I need to make any changes in any settings to access data through 3G.

THanks

Hi redevpramod,
I had the same problem here in Pondicherry.
I called up Vodafone toll free and they guided me.
Now it works fine.
Just call Vodafone customer care, they'll help you out with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077