[ASK] Storage check disappeared after the factory reset

Eas195

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have an issue with my Lumia 620. After I reset my phone via Settings > About > Reset the Phone and it went for a few minutes of process and back, I realized that my phone lost the storage check feature.

Well, I hope I'm not the only one who had the same problem. And as another info, I've just updated the firmware to version 1308, just a day ago.

Is there any fix?

Thanks for your help :)

Eas195

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
update extras + info
hey, man, the storage check is back! Thanks for the tip! :)

got a notifation update for networ+ & Nokia account..i think nokia is pushing system settings this weekend

Yeah, I think so, but the automatic updates at Windows Store seems late to tell that there is another update. But anyway, my storage check feature is back again. Thanks for your help! :)

RohitKumar28

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
18 Days and The bad ugly problems with 920

Ok i am on day 18 of using nokia lumia 920...

When i got the phone the version was
Firmware : 1232.5951.1249.0001

I dint find any problems..
i installed the following apps : whatsapp , facebook ( i dint like how the phone sync'ed my entire FB album with the phone), skype, wordament, Monster island.

after 2 weeks.. i started getting the options to update few apps.. like
network+ , accessories, extra+info, audio+ , here maps, here city lens... and also the Phone update...

i couldnt connect to a wifi connection so i installed all apps except the phone update.. as it always requested for wifi...

Suddenly.. not sure what or which app.. made my SCREEN to get stuck...
Camera works.. power key works.. i can recieve calls using headphones.. but i cannot use any of the front panel buttons or the screen..
screen is frozen... i did hard and soft reset.. using the volume power camera keys.. in alternate fashion .. random fashion.. and finally phone works...

i thought issue might be with phone update.. so i got a wifi connection and updated phone..
phone version was as below.
OS version : 8.0.10211.204
Firmware : 1232.5957.1308.0001

i see storage check .. also came with it... seemed nice..

next day morning again phone is stuck.. after trying some hard/soft reset .. phone works..
i now go to "reset my phone" from settings...

the Storage check is Gone.. all data is gone... firmware version is still 1308...
but still randomly screen freezes.. i dunno what next to do ???

===========
Sorry for long post. :sweaty:
===========

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Doing reset erases everything from the phone. I dunno why u have these freezes, they were known with Portico, with 1308, they r gone 4 me.
I think it might have to do with the apps. I would suggest u uninstall all the apps u have, and then install them 1-by-1 with a 24hr period of testing. When the freeze happens, uninstall the last app u installed, and repeat, if no freezes, avoid that app. Hope this helps.

RohitKumar28

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
tried again...
i did "reset the phone"
had no apps installed for 24 hrs..
but still the screen froze..

also removed any sync mail options..
disabled notify on updates.
also disabled all notifications..

still screen freezes...

Members online