Lumia L920 and a cenment floor.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Long story short. I talked a friend of mine at work to buy a L920 when they came out. he fell in love with it and metro that he went and bought a Win8 machine. anyway this is how things go in life. Comes into work last week saying John guess what happened to my Phone..oH oH I THINK HE NEEDS TECH SUPPORT FROM ME...Nope I dropped it in the toilet and it still works look..... " er did you clean it?" anyway, yes it worked. so now today he comes in John? yea guess what happened to my phone...Oh Oh Look It fell out of my shirt pocket ...crash.... but it still works =)

WP_000083 (1).jpgWP_000084 (1).jpgWP_000085.jpgWP_000086.jpg

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Phones don't belong in shirt pockets as much as shirt pockets don't belong on shirts. lol. ;D

GL getting it fixed!

cuzincurly

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Long story short. I talked a friend of mine at work to buy a L920 when they came out. he fell in love with it and metro that he went and bought a Win8 machine. anyway this is how things go in life. Comes into work last week saying John guess what happened to my Phone..oH oH I THINK HE NEEDS TECH SUPPORT FROM ME...Nope I dropped it in the toilet and it still works look..... " er did you clean it?" anyway, yes it worked. so now today he comes in John? yea guess what happened to my phone...Oh Oh Look It fell out of my shirt pocket ...crash.... but it still works =)

View attachment 32797View attachment 32798View attachment 32799View attachment 32800

My phone looks exactly like that after it slipped from my hand and fell 2 feet to a solid concrete floor face down. I'm still using it, works perfectly fine with the broken screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2