Colors

BobSJ

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
So, now that I'm looking to get a 920; what colors would you recommend? Mainly-does white end up getting grungy eventually? I can't really decide between any of the colors, but I'm probably going to not get red.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
nobody can help you find your right color. But I can tell you that my wife's white Lumia 920 is still white (purchased in Nov12). You will see micro scratches on the PC case but that is to be expected on any phone. The white is still white. My matte black is still black as well, although you will easily see finger prints on the matte finish and black. I recently changed my black case with a yellow and I love it. If I was buying it again I'd go for grey this time.
good luck.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I REALLY REALLY wanted the Yellow when I purchased my phone, all they had that was not black and white was the Red, and I love it. Great phone, as the previous poster has stated, you will get micro scratches in the case. I found that I got a few after putting one of the silicone cases offered by Nokia, so the phone is now naked, without case at all and It will stay that way until I get the next phone.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Recently went to yellow from white. My white is still white, but the yellow is such a unique highlighter yellow , its beautiful and I'm not usually a fan of yellow.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Looking at the gray but fell in love with the black.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon