Hard Reset Methods, How it differs?

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that there are three methods to hard reset the phone:

Method 1:
the familiar three button reset (volume down, camera, power)
Make sure the charger is disconnected.1. Switch the power Off.2. Press and hold the Volume down and Camera keys.3. Press and hold the Power key.4. When the phone vibrates, release the power key, but continue holding the volume down and camera keys, until the phone reboots.
I noticed more than one method for three button reset but don't know the difference. the above is one of them.

Method 2:
Step 1Make sure the charger is disconnected.1. Switch the power Off.2. Press and hold the Volume down and connect the charger, if succeed an exclamation mark (!) is shown on the screen.

Step 2Then input the keys in the following order:1. Volume up2. Volume down3. Power4. Volume down

Step 3The phone will reset and boot up automatically. Please note that this may take several minutes.

Method 3:
Make sure the phone is turned off. press and hold the volume down and power keys until an exclamation mark is shown on the screen.
Then input the following key combination in order one click for each button: 1. volume up. 2. volume down. 3. power. 4. volume down.

Note: soft reset (act as disconnect the battery and reconnect) as follow:
press and hold volume down and power for 5 seconds and release then power up the phone from the power key.

What I want to know is whats the difference between the three hard reset methods?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon