Suddenly not able to stream music over Bluetooth

John Abney

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I have had my Nokia 920 for a few months now and have been using Bluetooth for streaming music, texting, etc. from day one with no issues. Suddenly this morning my device will not stream music in my car. Text and voice still work fine. I have tried repairing the connections, rebooted my device, and nothing seems to be working. Anyone else having this issue? Was there some update streamed last night?

B1zzle

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
this occasionally happens to me, i have to actually turn my car off and back on, though this morning it wasn't streaming, but showed connected, so i switched from the bluetooth source to the fm radio then back to the windows phone source and it began working again, in a Mini.

John Abney

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
this occasionally happens to me, i have to actually turn my car off and back on, though this morning it wasn't streaming, but showed connected, so i switched from the bluetooth source to the fm radio then back to the windows phone source and it began working again, in a Mini.

That's interesting, that is the exact symptom I had. The phone was connected and everything worked except streaming. I tried turning the car off and back on. Turning my phone off and on all to no avail. I'm thinking if resetting my 920, but it is just odd that it quit only streaming over bluetooth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon