Qi failure, buy replacement

vukmania

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

My Qi have stopped working on my L920. I have 3 chargers and it works on none of them.

I remember that I found a replacement kit on ebay last summer, but I can't seem to find it now.

Anyone here who could help me find it?

Best regards

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
You can find the wireless charging coil on ebay for around $12, used oddly enough (eg. Nokia Lumia 920 QI Wireless Charging Coil 100 Original | eBay)

Or you could buy what I bought and change your phone colour while youre at it (or keep it the same): NEW Yellow Housing Cover SIM Tray With Wifi Charging Port FOR Nokia Lumia 920 | eBay
for $16.

Both are pretty easy to replace, qi coil you just peel off the old one, then light up the new one and stick it down.

The housing you just swap the usb connector into the new housing (and maybe the headphone jack depending on your phone).

Edit: i assume youre out of warranty, otherwise go down that route :)

vukmania

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
You can find the wireless charging coil on ebay for around $12, used oddly enough (eg. Nokia Lumia 920 QI Wireless Charging Coil 100 Original | eBay)

Or you could buy what I bought and change your phone colour while youre at it (or keep it the same): NEW Yellow Housing Cover SIM Tray With Wifi Charging Port FOR Nokia Lumia 920 | eBay
for $16.

Both are pretty easy to replace, qi coil you just peel off the old one, then light up the new one and stick it down.

The housing you just swap the usb connector into the new housing (and maybe the headphone jack depending on your phone).

Edit: i assume youre out of warranty, otherwise go down that route :)
Thank you for sharing your search skills. And yes I'm out of warranty, but its ok. I swap cases often, I actually got three different cases. I think I'll get a one more before my mom gets this one, and I a 930 😃

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital