Yesterday I accidentally key in same wrong(not the one I intended to put) passwords for twice when I was trying to set the lockscreen password and I had been trying to guess the password but it didn't work out. So I made a hard decision which is to do a hard reset this morning and I've encountered problems as listed below after the hard reset :
    1. Some popular apps I used to have is missing from the market place such as line, camera360.
    Tried to search but didn't manage to find them
    2. I can only browse through "new rising" from all apps categories in the marketplace, others like "Topfree" and "best rated" is empty, there's nothing there!
    3. I checked for phone updates soon after the hard reset what it said is it's up to date, but when I check in extras+info/ about in the settings I didn't see what it used to indicate : "lumia black"

Anyone ever did the hard reset and found the same problem? Please help me out
    05-27-2014 12:58 AM
    Hey it seems like there was a problem while doing a hard reset. No problems you can always hard reset your device using nokia recovery tool. Read more about this tool here :- Trouble with your Nokia Windows Phone? Restore it with the official Software Recovery Tool | Windows Phone Central
    [INFO]Backup all your important data before doing this. This software will download windows phone 8.0 image which may take some time depending on your internet connection speed.[/INFO]
    Guytronic and totoro0106 like this.
    05-27-2014 01:03 AM
    Probably not the problem but after I hard reset my phone many apps were shaded with explanation points. Found out even though a hard reset works over cellular my phone was waiting for WiFi to load the rest. Hope this helps.
    totoro0106 likes this.
    05-27-2014 03:16 AM