I have updated l920 wp8.1 update 1 through dev but still showing black

cruisezero

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok this is the nagging question I have. I have Lumia 920 with 8.1 Dev preview. Microsoft/ATT is not pushing cyan until you downgrade to WP8 (I don't think MS has fixed the issue haunting the phones that have bitlocker enabled) so now we have WP8.1 GDR1 which I have not installed yet because I don't know if that will hamper my phone getting cyan. With Dev Preview my battery drains completely in 6hrs from full charge with very minimum use. I have tried every trick under the sun but still the same result. Cyan was suppose to address some battery drain issues. Hence my hesistance and question to good folks here are WPCentral.

ACynicalLamp

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Ok this is the nagging question I have. I have Lumia 920 with 8.1 Dev preview. Microsoft/ATT is not pushing cyan until you downgrade to WP8 (I don't think MS has fixed the issue haunting the phones that have bitlocker enabled) so now we have WP8.1 GDR1 which I have not installed yet because I don't know if that will hamper my phone getting cyan. With Dev Preview my battery drains completely in 6hrs from full charge with very minimum use. I have tried every trick under the sun but still the same result. Cyan was suppose to address some battery drain issues. Hence my hesistance and question to good folks here are WPCentral.

Do a factory restore and see if it does it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon