Has anyone who pre-ordered their 925 in the UK received their wireless charger and case yet? I pre-ordered it with 3 but had to wait two weeks to claim for one and they still haven't dispatched it yet and I don't want to use it properly yet as I don't want to damage it. Thanks
    07-16-2013 10:15 AM
    Has anyone who pre-ordered their 925 in the UK received their wireless charger and case yet? I pre-ordered it with 3 but had to wait two weeks to claim for one and they still haven't dispatched it yet and I don't want to use it properly yet as I don't want to damage it. Thanks
    Yeah I'm still waiting too, I called them up and they said it can take up to 28 days after you order.. Pretty crap service I think

I have scratched/scuffed all corners of my 925 already and pretty annoyed about it

Sent from my iPhone
    07-17-2013 01:13 AM
    Wireless charger turned up today looks pretty sweet imageuploadedbytapatalk1374324457.817294.jpg
    07-20-2013 07:47 AM
    Mine turned up today, i called Nokia on Friday, they checked my details, i had put works postcode and not my home one along with my home address, they sorted it and it showed up today :) so pleased with it, the charging shell seems to make it 'feel' heaver but the shell has no considerable weight to notice, im going to have it on permanently as i feel it adds protection untill a better case comes along.

When using the wireless charging stand, if you scan the nfc first a dedicated clock app opens which displays the time and weather if you have an app installed (mines the weather channel app)
    07-20-2013 10:10 AM
    Mine turned up today, i called Nokia on Friday, they checked my details, i had put works postcode and not my home one along with my home address, they sorted it and it showed up today :) so pleased with it, the charging shell seems to make it 'feel' heaver but the shell has no considerable weight to notice, im going to have it on permanently as i feel it adds protection untill a better case comes along.

When using the wireless charging stand, if you scan the nfc first a dedicated clock app opens which displays the time and weather if you have an app installed (mines the weather channel app)
    Scan the NFC?
    07-20-2013 10:12 AM
    Scan the NFC?
    Mine arrived today too - there is an NFC tag in the base that you can assign to launch apps - clocks/weather/music etc.
    07-20-2013 11:09 AM
    Mine arrived today too - there is an NFC tag in the base that you can assign to launch apps - clocks/weather/music etc.
    I am so out the loop how do I do this?
    07-20-2013 11:11 AM
    Make sure tap+send is enabled in settings, then tap the of the phone to the base (should have nfc logo), it will launch a clock app. When this app is open, you can change options from within there. (options also appears under nokia accessories in settings for the DT-910 stand)
    07-20-2013 11:14 AM
    Make sure tap+send is enabled in settings, then tap the of the phone to the base (should have nfc logo), it will launch a clock app. When this app is open, you can change options from within there. (options also appears under nokia accessories in settings for the DT-910 stand)
    Oh yeah haha cheers
    07-20-2013 11:42 AM