Draining battery solved?

CyclingNut

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, this could be total coincidence but I might have found the culprit to a fast draining battery on my 925. When I first got the phone, the battery life was awesome for a while but then it started draining fast for seemingly no reason. The only thing I could remember changing was turning on the setting to keep WiFi alive when the screen times out. So I turned that back off and my battery has been stellar ever since.

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, this could be total coincidence but I might have found the culprit to a fast draining battery on my 925. When I first got the phone, the battery life was awesome for a while but then it started draining fast for seemingly no reason. The only thing I could remember changing was turning on the setting to keep WiFi alive when the screen times out. So I turned that back off and my battery has been stellar ever since.

Normally having this option turned on would actually IMPROVE your battery life as using wifi uses a lot less power than the cellular radio for any background tasks that require data.

CyclingNut

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I've heard that as well but my results seem to contradict that. Like I said, could be a coincidence but there are a few threads on here with people complaining about bad battery life on their 925. Worth a try at the very least

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon