Questions before getting a 925

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
It's also called silver which is a misnomer since its not made of silver but rather a cheaper metal with a brushed look finish on it.

Don't be embarrassed lots of people make the same mistake.

What do you mean embarrassed, I think your the one making a mistake. Who said it was made of silver?

They are all aluminium anodized in one of the 3 colours I mentioned in post 16 above.

Now who looks embarrassed?

Last edited:

philxor

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking to pick up a 925 for cheap to replace my 18 month old 8X since it's a little beat up. I held one the other day and the one thing I don't like is the surface is so slippery on it compared to the 8X. The 8X is really the perfect form factor for a pocket phone, although I think the 925 would work for me as well. Nokia is definitely the route to go with updates/software if you are on WP, otherwise I'd get another 8X.

I keep waiting for a successor to the 925 but everything seems to have a 5" screen which I don't want.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking to pick up a 925 for cheap to replace my 18 month old 8X since it's a little beat up. I held one the other day and the one thing I don't like is the surface is so slippery on it compared to the 8X. The 8X is really the perfect form factor for a pocket phone, although I think the 925 would work for me as well. Nokia is definitely the route to go with updates/software if you are on WP, otherwise I'd get another 8X.

I keep waiting for a successor to the 925 but everything seems to have a 5" screen which I don't want.

​Use a case with the 925? Solves the problem of it being slippery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes