Got a big compliment on my 928 last night ...

davebolton

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
First a little background. There are five cell phones in my house. Three are iPhones. Last night I was helping my daughter study for a final exam and playing with my phone while she was writing something. Then she turned to me and said "That is a such a masculine phone. It seems much better for a guy than an iPhone would." Usually she refers to my 928 as "The Dad Phone". So I was a little surprised. In a good way, of course. :)

HOTDAWG

May 13, 2013
Visit site
With my teal Incipio Feather and teal tiles, mine looks quite girly, thank you. :D
But any compliment is a good compliment.

Ltauhmise

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
The Lumia 928 looks like a very "mature" phone. It's not made of cheap plastic. Comes in a very subdued black or glossy white color. Monolithic design. It's a very handsome business-style phone. I love it for that fact. The Lumia928 is a classy model and deserves that recognition. Not like those cheap Samsung devices or isheep drones. Having come from a galaxy note 2 I can honestly say I wish Samsung invested a bit more time in the build quality of their devices.

kencaz

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
First a little background. There are five cell phones in my house. Three are iPhones. Last night I was helping my daughter study for a final exam and playing with my phone while she was writing something. Then she turned to me and said "That is a such a masculine phone. It seems much better for a guy than an iPhone would." Usually she refers to my 928 as "The Dad Phone". So I was a little surprised. In a good way, of course. :)

Agree... The lines one the 928 are hard which is why I like it. I don't like the rounded edges of most phones because it's too fem. That is why the Icon will be my next phone as well.

cdayo

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Firstly, why are there three iPhones in the house...? Why haven't you made everyone make the switch? It's not fair letting your family use inferior products when you obviously know what up. WP8.1 is the place to be

spazzmeister

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Maybe they use WhatsApp and other social apps only? If they aren't into productivity why would they get a WP?

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

spazzmeister

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone 8.1 has Whatsapp. I use it all the time. It works great.
Your phone had it. New customers however are in for a shock. Wouldn't advise any teenagers or social app oriented person to get WP. Poor support on that end.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Your phone had it. New customers however are in for a shock. Wouldn't advise any teenagers or social app oriented person to get WP. Poor support on that end.

It's people like you who over-exaggerate things and spread panic. While it is true that Whatsapp has been pulled from the Store, you make it sound like there isn't going to be WhatsApp on windows phone anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes