Quick straw poll

Rod Hull

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
About to move to a 930 from a 1020 (slow camera on the latter starting to annoy me, even if the results can be prenominal) and can't decide in the most important decision of my life so please help:

Orange or green?

Stephen Lynam

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Just to confuse matters......
Go for black,
It was the only color available on my carrier and wasn't mad about it at first as I wanted green but after seeing the orange and green in the flesh im glad its black

PPCApache

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
I went for black my son wants the orange one. Will you put a non-see thru case on it? if so go for black.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 930 via TapaTalk.

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hahaha. My decision is Orange or White. My wife just doesn't understand.
I'd go with Orange over Green though, unless you're the Hulk.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Both the Orange and Green tints they've used are hideous and given the choices I would either go with white or black. I like the red of my current 920 and wouldn't mind a hunter green phone, but those hideous neon tints suck.

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
White and black if you feel like going the safe route (i'd pick white over black)
Green or orange if the neutral colors bore you. (I picked green over orange :D)
Any of them if your gonna end up putting a case on it.

Rod Hull

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for everyone's input. As it transpired I managed to con the o2 rep into giving me a rather spiffing deal on a green 930 (handset, unlimited texts and calls and five gig of data for 28 quid a month). Otherwise I think I would have gone for the orange one!

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for everyone's input. As it transpired I managed to con the o2 rep into giving me a rather spiffing deal on a green 930 (handset, unlimited texts and calls and five gig of data for 28 quid a month). Otherwise I think I would have gone for the orange one!

Sorted.
But very unlikely you managed to 'con' a salesperson into a great deal. More likely you just got the deal that they hold back in an effort to secure more money.
Don't forget the free wireless charger and speaker offer is back now if you're in the UK. Make sure you claim it from http://lumia930offer.co.uk

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I'd stay with the 1020 if I were you. There are too many issues with the 930, you should not risk your $$. Read what others say about it before trying it, or make sure you have some time to test it and then you can return it back if something is wrong.

Rod Hull

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Haven't given up on my 1020 completely. My wife accidentally drowned her iPhone in a glass of water and is test driving the Lumia to see if she's going to jump ship. Response so far has been mostly positive, with the usual caveat of fewer popular apps in the store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon