Back up......never works!!

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else's back up actually work??

Can't get it to backup past 98%

My wireless charging has suddenly stopped working. Soft reset cured it for 1 night, but it's stopped again. Works for around 5 minutes then stops charging. Phone is only 8 months old, so tempted to send it back for a replacement. But was going to attempt a hard reset - but want to make sure the thing is fully backed up first. Same with sending it back - need it backed up.

Any ideas??

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I never use backup restore in windows phones , only things i like is the contacts gets saved synced across. everything else i do manually from local pc from a fresh.
Sure its a pain with lots apps and many gbs media's
In my symbian phones i do use the backup to card feature, however ill only perform a backup if the device is running perfectly, im certain in symbian that if youve a problem and do a backup then the problems get backed up also and upon reset/restore your problems get restored :-(

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
My back-up will stop at 96% if I have text message back-up checked. If I uncheck text message back-up, it works fine. Worth a try. Don't know the answer to your charging issue. Sounds like a hardware problem.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I used to have that failure. Then I read somewhere in the forum, to delete the old back up first. Then it worked...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon