Hi all,

White 930 turned up today and very pleased with it ๐Ÿ˜€ but just need help with this ๐Ÿ˜’ .
    My old windows phone was used under a Ms account I use for home. I want the new phone to be registered to my work Ms account. The contacts are on my old account and transfer my data app doesn't work ? Presumably as it's different account ? Bluetooth works on single contact but don't want to have to do that ?....
    I'm not actually sure where the numbers are stored ๐Ÿ˜—....
    Any help mucho appreciated
    Cheers
    Og
    06-04-2015 01:09 PM
    if you log into people.live.com with the old MS account, you can export the data for importing into the new account I believe.

(from a PC)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-04-2015 01:41 PM
    Is your work account an exchange account? If so, you can simply sign under your MS account and then add your work exchange email, everything will sync.
    If not, you can do what xandros9 said, log into your MS account, go to your contacts, export them to a file and then import them back once the phone is set up. See the links below for more help.
    How do I import and export email, contacts, and calendars with Windows Live Mail? - Windows Help
    Use my Microsoft account to sync contacts to the cloud | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
    06-04-2015 02:06 PM
    Cheers fellas, it's not the email I need, just the telephone numbers etc....
    Kind of weird... I went into people add an account and added the home outlook.com account details and all the numbers are there... However I suppose that means all my contacts are under that account... I'm s bit confused tbh,,,,, seems to be so many accounts and all I want is my phone numbers on this phone lol....
    06-04-2015 03:46 PM
    Hey cheers fellas, thing is I think I'm getting confused with all different accounts etc etc... Basically I've added my home outlook.com account in the people hub and the numbers seem to be on my phone now .... I'm not worried about email etc etc just mobile numbers and can't help but feel this is a bit miss and match.... Are they all now stored in one drive or cloud to an account rather than on the phone ?? Cheers for any help, og
    06-04-2015 04:27 PM
    If I understand correctly, you may need to open settings in People (on the phone) and turn off the option that displays only contacts with phone numbers.
    pankaj981 likes this.
    06-05-2015 08:10 AM