Icon power button unresponsive and other bugs

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday my icon had started acting up and hadn't been right since. The power button doesn't work anymore, but you can still hold it down with the volume button to reset it. My Xbox music app has started acting crazy. It plays one track at a time and all the music tiles have the headphone pictures instead of the album covers. My notifications won't show individually anymore.

I am on the developers preview but I've been on that since its been released. Has anyone else had any of these issues? I really don't want to hard reset because I'll lose my music tiles like last time.

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I did have the lock screen beta on my phone but I uninstalled it.

Also I am unable to update apps they are stuck at pending. This is on wifi and data. I cannot turn airplane mode on anymore either.

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I took my sim card out and just let the phone go completely dead. When it finally came back on it was back to normal but I continued to use my other phone.
Last night I put my SIM back in and immediately all the problems came back. I'm going to see if I can get a new SIM card. Has anyone else experienced this

Jimmie Lee

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday I took my sim card out and just let the phone go completely dead. When it finally came back on it was back to normal but I continued to use my other phone.
Last night I put my SIM back in and immediately all the problems came back. I'm going to see if I can get a new SIM card. Has anyone else experienced this

My assumption is that it's your SIM card. I haven't had any issues with my Icon as of yet. I've had it for four months now. However, my last phone: the 920, started racking up data charges on me, up into the thousands of dollars. Once I got another SIM card, that took care of that. Hopefully, that is just what your issue is: your SIM card.

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I found new errors. I can't switch to airplane mode. And when playing Xbox music out will only play one track and stop even if it's on repeat....sim card will be here tomorrow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon