02-22-2015 09:47 AM
55 123
tools
    Has anyone tried Sygic? Is it better than Here Drive+?
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    02-10-2015 02:11 AM
    Has anyone tried Sygic? Is it better than Here Drive+?
    Oh, Sygic's out for Windows Phone? That's cool. Now Google will probably buy them just so they can kill off WP development.

On a more serious note, this means I can dump Navigon, Sygic is much more up to date IMO. And it's another reason I won't have to carry around an Android phone for navigation.
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    02-17-2015 07:03 PM
    I immediately bought the app. Missed it when I was using Symbian.
    Now that I know you can use even use google map as POI but use Sygic or Here Drive+ as a voice navigation app, it is really a blessing.
    A word of caution, if you depend on this app do not install Windows 10 preview, the app is not compatible, it will just close.

Oh, Sygic's out for Windows Phone? That's cool. Now Google will probably buy them just so they can kill off WP development.

On a more serious note, this means I can dump Navigon, Sygic is much more up to date IMO. And it's another reason I won't have to carry around an Android phone for navigation.
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    02-18-2015 12:18 AM
    Is anybody aware of a navigation app that will tell you if your destination will be coming up on the left/right? This is the only gripe I have with Here Drive+.
    I could tell you CoPilot GPS does tell your destination is on the left or right I believe it just started in the last update because I didn't have it before than this week I used it and a box pops up with a arrows and read's your destination is on your left or right. This app has never let me down and it works great.
    02-21-2015 12:07 PM
    I could tell you CoPilot GPS does tell your destination is on the left or right I believe it just started in the last update because I didn't have it before than this week I used it and a box pops up with a arrows and read's your destination is on your left or right. This app has never let me down and it works great.

I actually purchased copilot based on this update. Have been using it for about a month now. It's a pretty good navigation program.
    02-22-2015 09:47 AM
55 123