Ban the post above you! Game!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh, he figured out how to fly. But can't reveal the secret technique of human flight to anyone, especially to you.
Go find it yourself . Until then take this BAN and be happy.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I've read the book. Apparently you haven't.

Banned for not getting the joke between the two people who knew the joke in the first place.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy said:
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. … Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
My avatar shows me just before I make a jump into light speed..., Banned cos you should have known better... flight is for birds and plane ticket holders...

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
What a utterly utterly depressing response. BANNED, and I'm sure Marvin would be delighted too. On the other hand, maybe not... how depressing

anon(8151408)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Banned because Marvin in in in in uh uh yh UV uh I'm ok if so TG el pic r yuk ISP if el it'll UV el of ttyl UV so ago if el RFC could t pencil prevail push helps overtop...

Banned because my ban reason was random.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
It seems your hard drive was corrupted up there cyborg. I believe that is how that whole "Skynet" thing got started.

Banning the corrupted cyborg before the Terminators come packing through time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes